短信预约提醒成功
我打的是公用电话。 I'm calling from a public phone.
电话跟我联络。 Contact me by telephone.
我6点至8点都在。 I will be in between six and eight.
我整晚都在这里。 I will be here all night.
好的,我会等候你的。 All right, I will be waiting for you .
喂,是陈先生的家吗? Hello, is this the home of Mr. Chen?
喂,我想和陈先生讲话。 Hello. I wish to speak to Mr.Chen?
请你重说一遍好吗? Will you please repeat it?
他已经离开了。 He has left already .
他正在出席会议。 He is attending a conference now.
喂!我是接线员。 Hello, This is operator.
我稍后会打电话给你。 Ill call you up later.
我要和麦考伊先生讲话好吗? May I talk to Mr.McCoy?
我能用一下电话吗? May I use the telephone?
我姓沈。 This is Shen calling.
沈先生吗? Is that Mr.Shen?
是的,我姓沈。 Yes, this is Shen speaking.
你要和谁讲话? Whom do you want to talk to?
我要和杰克先生讲话。 I'd like to speak to Mr. Jack.
我会打电话到他的公司和你联络。 Ill connect you with his office.
抱歉让你久等了,接通了。 Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on .
占线。 The line is busy.
没有人接电话。 No answer.
他正在通话。 He is on the phone.
这个电话不通。 This telephone line is interrupted.
电话串线了。 The wire has got crossed.
请问是谁打来的? Who is speaking?
恐怕你打错号码了。 I'm afraid you have the wrong number.
打265-5822. Ill calling 265-5822.
请挂电话。 Please ring off.
我回电话给你。 Ill call you back.
让我在电话中和她讲些话。 Let me talk to her over the phone.
请你叫沈小姐来接电话好吗? Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?
抱歉,她外出了,你要留口信吗? Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?
我会请她回电话。 I'm going to put on to her.
声音不清楚。 The voice is not distinct.
打电话到我办公室。 Give me a ring at my office.
3月考BEC中级VIP签约保过班: 点击免费学习《《