短信预约提醒成功
请问是谁打来的? Who is speaking?
恐怕你打错号码了。 I'm afraid you have the wrong number.
打265-5822. Ill calling 265-5822.
请挂电话。 Please ring off.
我回电话给你。 Ill call you back.
让我在电话中和她讲些话。 Let me talk to her over the phone.
请你叫沈小姐来接电话好吗? Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?
抱歉,她外出了,你要留口信吗? Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?
我会请她回电话。 I'm going to put on to her.
声音不清楚。 The voice is not distinct.
打电话到我办公室。 Give me a ring at my office.
我要打对方付费的电话到中国台湾的台北。 I'd like to make an overseas call to Taibei, Taiwan by collect call.
我要打到伦敦的叫人电话好吗? Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call?
对方的姓名是什么? What is your parts name?
你的姓是怎样拼写的? How do you spell your last name?
请换成英镑吧。 Pound Sterling please.
这个,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少? Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. Whats your proposition?
这笔透支要利息吗? Is there any interest on this money?
是的,先生。本月12日这一天您的帐户上透支了15美元。 Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this month.
根据规定,先生,您应该补偿银行付的那笔款了。 According to the regulations, sir, youll have to reimburse the bank for the amount paid.
3月考BEC中级VIP签约保过班: 点击免费学习《《
更多信息请访问: 环球英语网校首页 商务英语频道页 英语网校论坛
2012年BEC商务英语签约保过班自开课之日起3天内无条件全额退费,截止时间:2012年2月29日。点击查看详情