短信预约提醒成功
应你方要求,我方就如下产品报价,此报价3日内有效。 At your request, we are offering you the following items. This offer will remain open within 3 days.
根据你方要求,我方很高兴就如下商品向你方特殊报价,希望不久能收到你方的试订单。 Against your enquiry, we are pleased to make you a special offer as follows and hope to receive your trial order in the near future.
这是我方对每项产品的CIF上海的正式报价。 This is our official offer for each item, CIF Shanghai.
此报盘为实盘,但以我方在12月15日前收到你方答复为准。 This offer is firm subject to your acceptance reaching us not later than December 15.
此盘有效期至2月10日,超过此期限条件及价格需重新协商。 This offer remains open until 10th February, beyond which date the terms and prices should be negotiated anew.
此价格可以不经通知自行调整。 This price is subject to change without notice.
本报盘以货物未售出为条件。 The offer isnt subject to prior sale.
现电传给贵方我方爱华牌随身听的新价格。新价格明天生效。 We are cabling you our new price for our "AIWA" Brand Walkman. The new price will be effective tomorrow.
如果5天之内我方未必到贵方答复,该盘撤消。 This offer must be withdrawn if we havent received your reply within five days.
按你方要求,我方报价有效期延长5日,从4月24日起。 As requested, we now hold this offer open for a further 5 days since 24th April.
因这是特殊报价,希望您不要错失良机。 As this is a special offer, we hope you wont miss this opportunity.
请注意我方所报的都是CIF 价,这是我方一贯作法,希望你方能接受。 Please note that all our prices are quoted on CIF basis. This is our general practice, which we believe will be accepted by you.
此报盘没有约束力,所有定单以我方书面接受为准。 The offer is made without engagement. All orders will be subject to our written acceptance.
5月31日或此前收到的订单,我们都按价目单上的价格给10%的折扣。 From all listed prices we allow a discount of 10 percent on orders received on or before 31st May.
我们可以给你方报毛价,每一百件38.5英镑含运费。这些货物免收增值税。 We can quote you a gross price, inclusive of delivery charges, of 38.50 pounds per 100 items. These goods are exempt form VAT.
我们给您报价每件8英镑,有效期20天,过期价格增加5%. We can offer you a price of 8 pounds per item, from 20 days, after which the price will be subject to an increase of 5%.
这个型号的录音机,按今天汇率,每台2500比利时法郎。 The price of this model of cassette-player is 2500 Belgian francs at todays rate of exchange.
我认为贵方价格偏高。 I think your price is on the high side.
你方价格比去年高出20%. Your price is 20% higher than that of last year.
如果我们按这个价格购买,将很能难推销。 It must be rather difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
这种商品的竞争非常激烈。 Competition for this kind of goods is tough.
按这个价格,我们不能说服用户购买你们的产品。 We cant persuade the end-users to buy your products at this price.
我认为要做成这笔交易,您至少要降价4%. To conclude the business, you need to cut your price at least by 4%,I believe.
德国报价比你们的低。 The German quotation is lower than yours.
您知道有的国家对这种商品正在削价抛售。 You know that some countries are selling this kind of products at cheap prices in large quantities.
我想指出提你方原始价格已经超出市场价格。我们不能接受。 I'd like to point out that your original price exceeded the market price already. We cannot accept it.
如果您确有诚意与我们做生意,请摊牌吧。 If you do have the sincerity to do business with us, please show me your cards and put them on the table.
3月考BEC中级VIP签约保过班: 点击免费学习《《
更多信息请访问: 环球英语网校首页 商务英语频道页 英语网校论坛
2012年BEC商务英语签约保过班自开课之日起3天内无条件全额退费,截止时间:2012年2月29日。点击查看详情