导航
短信预约 BEC商务英语考试动态提醒 立即预约

请输入下面的图形验证码

提交验证

短信预约提醒成功

商务英语口语900句(8)

|0·2014-06-11 21:54:33浏览0 收藏0
摘要 小编为大家总结了商务英语口语900句,希望对同学们的备考有所帮助。

  232 We know that you are leading exporters of coal and you can provide the quantity we need.

  我们知道贵方是主要煤炭出口商,能满足我们的需求量。

  233 Please tell us the Article Number of the Product.

  请您把商品货号告诉我们。

  234 Could you give me an indication of the price?

  您能提供一个参考价吗?

  235 We look forward to your quotations for the arts and crafts which we are interested in. 希望贵方对我们感兴趣的工艺品报一下价。

  236 Do you offer FOB or CIF?

  你们报船上交货价还是到岸价?

  237 Please quote us as soon as you receive our inquiry.

  请接到我们的询价单后马上给我们报价。

  238 Some of our customers have recently expressed interest in your woolen carpets and inquired about their quality and prices.

  目前我们的一些客户对你们的纯毛地毯颇有兴趣,并询问其质量和价格。

  239 We are thinking of placing an order for your Flying Pigeon Brand bicycles. We would be very grateful if you could make us an offer for 200 ones with details.

  我们正打算订购你方的飞鸽牌自行车。如果你们能给我们(购买)200台的详细报盘将不胜感激。

  240 Please send us all the data concerning your Hero Brand fountain pens and ball pens, so we can introduce your products to our customers.

  请寄给我们有关你方英雄牌自来水笔和圆球笔的资料,以便我们向顾客介绍你们的产品。

  241 We think your Chunlan brand air conditioners will be selling well at this end and we are looking forward to receiving your samples soon.

  我们认为你方的春兰牌空调机在这里会很畅销,希望很快收到你们的样品。

  242 Please send us your price list of quartz clocks.

  请寄给我们贵方的石英钟价目单。

  243 We must make it clear from the very beginning that competitive quotations are acceptable.

  必须一开始就讲清的是,有竞争力的报价可以接受。

  244 The above inquiry was forwarded to you on Oct. 10, but we haven't received your reply until now. Your early offer will be highly appreciated.

  上述询价已于10月10日发往你方,可是我们到现在还没收到你方答复,请早日发盘不甚感谢。

  245 We are looking forward to your reply to our inquiry.

  我们期待你方对我方的询盘做出答复。

  246 We have confidence in your bamboo wares.

  我们对贵方的竹制品质量充满信心。

  247 If you don't have the quality inquired for, please offer us its nearest equivalent.

  如果贵方没有所要求质量的产品,请提供与之最接近的产品。

  248 Thank you for your inquiry. Please tell us the quantity you require so that we can work out the offers.

  感谢贵方询价。请告诉我们贵方所需数量以便我方报价。

  249 I don't think price is a problem. The most important thing is that how many you can supply.

  我认为价格不成问题。最重要的是你方能供货多少。

  250 You'd better give us a rough idea of your price.

  您最好给我们一个粗略的价格。

  251 We are delighted with your products and are thinking of placing an order. The size of our order will depend greatly on your price.

  我们对你方的产品非常满意,正欲订购。我们定单的大小主要取决于你方的价格。

  252 If your prices are more favorable than those of your competitors we shall send you our order.

  如果你方价格比其他竞争对手的优惠,我们将向你们订货。

  253 Would you please tell us the price of these electric heaters so as to help us make the decision.

  能否告知这些电热器的价格,以便我们作出决定。

  254 Please inform us the quantity that can be supplied from stock.

  请告知可供现货的数量。

  255 We are anxious to know how long it will take you to deliver the goods.

  我们急于知道贵方多长时间能交货。

  256 We trust that you will quote us your most favorable price for big quantities.

  相信由于我方大量订购贵方能报最优惠价格。

  257 We trust you can meet our requirements.

  相信贵方能满足我们的要求。

  258 We hope this will be a good start for profitable business relations and assure you that your offer will receive our careful consideration.

  希望这将是我们互利商业往来的良好开端。我们保证将对贵方的报价予以认真的考虑。

  259 We usually deal on a 20% trade discount basis with an additional quantity discount for orders over 1000 units.

  我们通常给予20%的商业折扣,外加订货1000件以上的数量折扣。

  260 We would also like to point out that we mainly settle our accounts on a documents-against-acceptance basis.

  我们还想指出我们主要以承兑交单方式结帐。

  261 We would appreciate it if you let us know whether you allow cash or trade discounts.

  若能告知你方是否给现金折扣或商业折扣,将不胜感激。

  262 We intend to place large regular orders, and would therefore like to know what quantity discounts you allow.

  我方将定期大量订购,因此想知道你方给多少数量折扣。

  263 Provided you can offer favorable quotations and guarantee delivery within four weeks from receipt of order, we will place regular orders with you.

  贵方若能报优惠价并保证在收到定单后4周内交货,我方将定期订购。

  264 We would like to point out that delivery before Christmas is essential and hope you can offer us that guarantee.

  我们想指出圣诞节前交货很重要并希望贵方能就此向我们作出保证。

 

    编辑推荐:

  商务英语考试资讯―> 考试动态|考试报名|成绩查询

  商务英语备考资料―> 复习资料|复习方法|答疑精选|商务英语专题

展开剩余
资料下载
历年真题
精选课程
老师直播

注册电脑版

版权所有©环球网校All Rights Reserved