短信预约提醒成功
393 I would like to talk with someone in charge.
我想请你们负责人讲话。
394 I would like to talk to your chief.
我想请你们主管讲话。
395 Let me talk to Mr. Wang.
我要请王先生讲话。
396 Can I speak to Mr. Li?
我能请李先生讲话吗?
397 When is he expected to be back?
他什么时候回来?
398 Do you know when he will be back?
你知道他什么时候会回来?
399 Can you tell me what time Mr. chen will be back ?
你能否告诉我陈先生何时会回来?
400 Who is this ,please?
请问你是哪一位?
401 Who is calling, please?
请问你是谁?
402 May I have your name?
请问你姓名?
403 Whom are you calling?
你要找谁?
404 Will you please spell his name for me?
请你把他的名字拼给我好吗?
405 Please say it again.
请再说一遍。
406 Would you speak a little louder?
请你说大声一点好吗?
348 Will you speak up, please?
请你大声一点好吗?
407 Will you speak more slowly?
请你说慢一点好吗?
408 Mr. Wang is not in now.
王先生现在不在此地。
409 He is not in now.
他现在不在这里。
410 He has not come in yet.
他还没有来。
411 He will be here in 30 minutes.
他在三十分钟内会到这里。
412 He has gone home.
他已经回家去了。
413 He is in conference.
他正在开会。
414 May I take your message?
你需要留言吗?
415 May I have him call you back?
要我请他回你电话吗?
416 I am sorry Mr. Chen is unavailable, would you like to speak to anyone else?
抱歉陈先生不在,你要不要跟其他人讲话?
417 I will transfer this call to Mr. Chen.
我把这个电话转给陈先生。
418 Would you hold the line, please, I will find out his number for you.
请你不要挂断,我替你找他的号码。
419 I am sorry to keep you waiting.
真抱歉,让你久等了。
420 His extension number is 285.
他的分机号码是285.
421 He is speaking on another phone.
他正在接听别的电话。
422 Would you please take a message?
请你代我留话好吗?
423 Would you like to leave any message?
你要留什么话吗?
424 I would like to place a station-to-station call.
我要打一个叫号电话。
编辑推荐: